Looking for pricing on our membership? Please fill out the contact form below and a membership associate will respond as soon as possible.
Sign up for monthly membership is available here.
- For all membership inquiries, please give us a call at 616-538-4600, email Paula.Tupper@premieratclub.com, or stop by our facility to get started. Our current membership sales hours are Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 5PM.
- For residents of Ramblewood & Woodlake Apartment Homes, please stop in the facility and bring a copy of your lease to sign up for a membership. ALL RESIDENTS OF RAMBLEWOOD AND WOODLAKE MUST BE A MEMBER AT PREMIER TO USE THE FACILITY AND AMENTITIES. A $35 one time processing fee is required for individuals, and $45 one time processing fee is required for couples and families.
Month to month memberships available.
No long term contracts required.
Looking for a great fitness and wellness club to join? Look no further, Premier Athletic & Tennis Club has what you NEED! Memberships at Premier Athletic & Tennis Club are non contract with several options offered. Membership types include Single, Couple or Family.
Some of the benefits of a membership at Premier Athletic and Tennis Club include:
- Ability to reserve tennis courts
- Adult and Junior tennis
- Fitness room and group fitness classes
- Use of the outdoor and indoor pool
- Individual assessment training session upon joining
- Basketball court with wrap around track
- Locker rooms with dry sauna
- Towel service
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Free WiFi
- Lobby with fireplace
- Discounts are applied to military, law enforcement, veterans, seniors and more.
For more details and to discuss membership pricing, please contact:
Membership & Marketing Director
Member Services Coordinator
1. Introduction. WTS International, Inc. is committed to the protection of your personal information.
we collect, how we will use it, and how we will protect it. By providing this information and using
our services, including our facilities and website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand
information as outlined herein.
2. Collection of Information.
A. Personally Identifying Information. In the course of interacting with WTS International,
including but not limited to enrolling as a member or guest of our facilities or making a purchase
online using our website, we may ask for personally identifiable information, examples of which
include: your name, address, age, gender, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card
or other payment information.
B. Non-Identifiable Information. While using our website, we may collect non-personally
identifying information such as information pertaining to your choice of browser, your Internet
Service Provider, the time you accessed our site, the IP address of the device used to connect to
our website, and information about your device’s operating system. This information is collected
in the aggregate and cannot be used to identify you.
C. Cookies. In order to improve your experience on our website, we may utilize cookies to collect
and/or store information about you to make your visit to our site more user-friendly.
3. Use of Your Information.
A. Executing Contracts and Completing Orders. Your personal information will be used to
complete and execute any membership contracts you enter into with us. Your information will
also be used to verify and complete any transactions you make on our website.
B. Establishing Our Relationship With You. It is important to us to keep you informed with
important updates on our services, billing reminders, purchase updates, and any offers or
promotions for which you may be eligible. We may use your contact information to send you
this information. We will provide you with means to opt out of any and all promotional mailings.
C. Internal Maintenance. Non-identifiable information is collected for purposes of monitoring and
diagnosing problems related to the performance of our website. D. Research and Marketing. We may use your information for internal purposes to better
understand our client base, improve our services, refine advertising, and conduct market
E. Compliance with Law. We will cooperate with requests for information from law enforcement
when such requests are properly made pursuant to a court order or are reasonably related to
investigation of unlawful activity. We will disclose your information when necessary to comply
with our obligations or protect our rights under law.
4. Protection of Your Information. A. No Sale or Rent. Your information will never be sold or rented to any outside parties for any
B. Sharing Only With our Partners. We may share your information with service providers with
whom we work, for the limited purpose of our collaborative efforts to provide you with optimal
service. C. Security. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal and sensitive
information. Your information will be encrypted, transmitted, and protected using commercial- grade security measures. However, in today’s digital environment we cannot guarantee or
warrant the security of the information you share with us. Accordingly, you understand and
accept that you are sharing your personal information with us at your own risk.
D. Information on Children Under 13. We will not store any personally identifying information of
children under 13. In the event that such information is inadvertently collected, you agree to
contact us so that we may remove this information from our database.
appearing on our website with immediate effect. By continuing to use our services, you accept these
of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Membership dues and fees: WTS shall refund membership dues and fees in accordance with the laws of your state. Please refer to your individual Membership Agreement for the specific terms applicable to your jurisdiction.
· Pre-paid or packaged services: You shall be entitled to a pro-rated refund of the amount of any pre-paid but unused services at any time.
· Individual services and treatments: If you are in any way unhappy or dissatisfied with the quality of services rendered, you may request a full refund at any time.
· Products: You shall be entitled to a refund of the full purchase price of any unused, unopened or defective products upon presentation of the product and your receipt within thirty days of the date of purchase.